Water Management Planning
Baseline Water provides Water Management Plans and Multi-operator Water Plans (MOWP) through a comprehensive review of local and regional water resources. We provide water use surveys and inventory services allowing our clients to address water conservation initiatives.
MOWP's present an opportunity to create a highly collaborative, participatory endeavour between industry and the government authorities to develop water management coordination recommendations and enhance open communication to the public.
Water Use Surveys
- Development of Survey for Water Use Data Collection
- Compilation of Corporate Water Inventories
- Reconcile Water Use with Provincial Licence Data
- Identify Water Uses at Risk and Strategies to Address new Licenses and Renewals
- Data Tracking and Water Use Trending
Corporate Water Strategy
- Assessment of groundwater, surface water and tertiary water (re‐use/recycle) source options
- Review regulations and policies associated with the water resources in the study area
- Identify stakeholders for water resources in the study area
- Identify water treatment options for water use and/or disposal
- Provide environmental risk and cost assessments associated with each water source